Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ahmed Elgohary <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 03:15:30 UTC

Hadoop 1.0.3 join

Hello,

I am using hadoop 1.0.3 and trying to join multiple input files using
CompositeInputFormat. It seems to me that I have to use the old api to
write the join job since the new api does not support join in hadoop 1.0.3.
Is that correct?

thanks,

--ahmed

Re: Hadoop 1.0.3 join

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, it doesn't exist in the new API in 1.0.3.

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop 1.0.3 join

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.