Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by walnutmon <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 15:53:43 UTC

Intercepting Calls To Domain Setters For Dynamic Feedback

All,

I am using a custom domain which handles errors by doing checks when setters
are called.  If there is a problem with the input it throws an exception.  I
would like to use this in our wicket page to display errors, I've been able
to intercept errors as they come down from Form.process(), however, for the
granularity of showing errors next to a component that has the error, I
actually need to know which field and which setter is excepting...

The question is, if I have a setter on a model object, and through
reflection wicket invokes it while doing a form process, is there an ideal
place to catch it where I will have component and field info.

Thanks!
Justin

Re: Intercepting Calls To Domain Setters For Dynamic Feedback

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
since this happens during a model update the best place is probably
your own model.

-igor