Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> on 2001/06/23 21:49:37 UTC

cocoon and xalan2

Hi
I using Coocon 1.8.2 with Xalan2. I use
the XalanTransformer privided by Rick Knowles. I'am
not sure if it's the best way to do so, coz in the actual
source distribution the patch is not included.
Anyway i found a small bug in the class.
xsl:include doesn't work for relative pathes:

i changed the line
  s.setSystemId(sheetBase);
in
  s.setSystemId("file:///"+inBase);

I'am not sure if this doesn't have undesired side efectts, coz
my knoewlage about xalan tends to sero. But it works :)

To avoid naming confilics i renamed the XalanTransformer
to Xalan2Transformer.

If this is still the best way to use Xalan2 with cocoon
maybe somebody can commit this class to the CVS.

Thanx Thorsten
 <<Xalan2Transformer.java>>

dont think of mean....

Posted by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
hi guys.,
  Please dont think of me as mean....is anybody
outthere offering free cocoon2 hosting?..i know who do
1.8 but not c2..

Please let me know...

Re: cocoon and xalan2

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
It is not work, you have to used xalan 1.1,

But you can cojoin it with several application that
used xalan 2, like JetSpeed 1.3a2

Frans

--- Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> wrote:
> Hi
> I using Coocon 1.8.2 with Xalan2. I use
> the XalanTransformer privided by Rick Knowles. I'am
> not sure if it's the best way to do so, coz in the
> actual
> source distribution the patch is not included.
> Anyway i found a small bug in the class.
> xsl:include doesn't work for relative pathes:
>
> i changed the line
>   s.setSystemId(sheetBase);
> in
>   s.setSystemId("file:///"+inBase);
>
> I'am not sure if this doesn't have undesired side
> efectts, coz
> my knoewlage about xalan tends to sero. But it works
> :)
>
> To avoid naming confilics i renamed the
> XalanTransformer
> to Xalan2Transformer.
>
> If this is still the best way to use Xalan2 with
> cocoon
> maybe somebody can commit this class to the CVS.
>
> Thanx Thorsten
>  <<Xalan2Transformer.java>>

name=Xalan2Transformer.java

<co...@xml.apache.org>