Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/12/04 23:18:09 UTC

[VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

He's a committer on cactus and seems motivated to get the dependency
tree up through cactus to build successfully - even to the point of
restructing the taglibs definition.

He's also met the requisite bar of being able to execute the "gen"
target on gump's build.xml.  ;-)

Here's my +1

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Sam Ruby wrote:
> He's a committer on cactus and seems motivated to get the dependency
> tree up through cactus to build successfully - even to the point of
> restructing the taglibs definition.
>
> He's also met the requisite bar of being able to execute the "gen"
> target on gump's build.xml.  ;-)
>
> Here's my +1

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Here's my +1
>
> - Sam Ruby

+1

Re: [VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Thanks everyone! I'll do my very best to not screw things up :-)

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

RE: [VOTE] Christopher Lenz for committer

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
+1

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.
+1