Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by arvind <ar...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/09/19 08:22:05 UTC

Using MS EndPoint ASP with ApacheSoap Client

Hi,
   Thanks to you that my Apache Soap is up and running. I also
executed the Calc.java code and i deployed a java bean service for
adding 2 numbers and  parsing a string. Thank you.

Now i would like to know how can i use a MS-SoapToolkit generated
End-point URL (ASP) in my Apache Soap Client on Linux? Do i need
to deploy this as a service, if so how? Please let me know where i
can get a JSP code that works as a client to a Soap service
running on a Microsoft machine.

Thank you.

Arvind. K.

ARVIND
Art meets Anesthesia; Shefali Weds Dr. Raman.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1