Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Diether De Coninck <dd...@sybase.com> on 2010/06/24 14:30:46 UTC

svn fails to checkout

Hi,

Since some time I have issues with svn

I used tortoisesvn and at one point it stopped performing a checkout or an
update.
It would still commit however.

Now I tried the same with command line svn and I get the same issue.

so commit works, but update or checkout both fail.

Is there anything I can do to diagnose this further ?

I am running on windows Xp SP3

--
Diether De Coninck
Senior Consultant

RE: svn fails to checkout

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> Since some time I have issues with svn
>
> I used tortoisesvn and at one point it stopped performing a
> checkout or an update.
> It would still commit however.
>
> Now I tried the same with command line svn and I get the same
> issue.
>
> so commit works, but update or checkout both fail.
>
> Is there anything I can do to diagnose this further ?
> I am running on windows Xp SP3

I think if you want help from the list posting the exact commands and responses (error etc) would help us help you.

BOb