Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nitin M. Mandolkar" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 18:52:44 UTC

ActionServlet and RequestProcessor

"The Actionservlet delegates the handling of a request to a
RequestProcessor object"  Previously this is job is done by
ActionServlet itself. Now it is pass on to RequestProcessor.

I am not getting how it is going to help for web application development.

Can any one put some light on this one.

ni3

RE: ActionServlet and RequestProcessor

Posted by "Nitin M. Mandolkar" <ni...@gmail.com>.