Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cornelius Hald <ha...@icandy.de> on 2007/05/10 13:19:20 UTC

scale-down-to-fit not supported?

Hi All,

I tried using content-width="scale-down-to-fit" within a
fo:external-graphic tag. But it seems like this value is not supported
yet. After reading the ML archives I tried it with
block-progression-dimension.maximum="100%" and width="100%" which should
equals scale-down-to-fit, but this also has no effect on my images.

What I want to achieve is to scale down images which are too big for the
page, but not to touch images which will fit on the page.

Did someone succeed in doing this? Any tips?

Thanks!
Conny

Re: scale-down-to-fit not supported?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Both "scale-down-to-fit" and min/opt/max handling on
fo:external-graphics are not implemented, yet.

On 10.05.2007 13:19:20 Cornelius Hald wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried using content-width="scale-down-to-fit" within a
> fo:external-graphic tag. But it seems like this value is not supported
> yet. After reading the ML archives I tried it with
> block-progression-dimension.maximum="100%" and width="100%" which should
> equals scale-down-to-fit, but this also has no effect on my images.
>
> What I want to achieve is to scale down images which are too big for the
> page, but not to touch images which will fit on the page.
>
> Did someone succeed in doing this? Any tips?
>
> Thanks!
> Conny

Jeremias Maerki