Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com> on 2014/04/11 03:57:28 UTC

Building Spark AMI

Are there scripts to build the AMI used by the spark-ec2 script?

Alternatively, is there a place to download the AMI. I'm interested in
using it to deploy into an internal Openstack cloud.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: Building Spark AMI

Posted by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com>.
Hi,

Right now my use case is setting up a small cluster for
prototyping/evaluation. My hope was that I could use the scripts that
come with Spark to get things up and running quickly. For a production
deploy we would probably roll our own using Puppet.

Jim

Re: Building Spark AMI

Posted by Mayur Rustagi <ma...@gmail.com>.