Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2014/10/22 10:03:48 UTC

AcroForms appearance generation and 1.8

Hi,

I started making some adjustments to how the appearance is calculated for various field types for PDFBOX-2333. Although some of this could be made available to 1.8 if it doesn’t break the public API I’m not planning to do so.

WDYT?

BR
Maruan

Re: AcroForms appearance generation and 1.8

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> hat am 22. Oktober 2014 um 10:03
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> I started making some adjustments to how the appearance is calculated for
> various field types for PDFBOX-2333. Although some of this could be made
> available to 1.8 if it doesn’t break the public API I’m not planning to do so.
>
> WDYT?
I agree, we shouldn't put to much new features/improvements into 1.8, so that
people don't feel to cosy using it instead of migrating to 2.0 once it's
available.

> BR
> Maruan

BR