Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lakshmi Vempati <lv...@cdmtech.com> on 2003/05/27 21:02:46 UTC

Re: Copying specific files

Only problem is I donot know the file name.
I am trying to do this generically. If the doc directory
under a project contains a lyx file then I process it
and it's dependent pieces.
To know the specific file name I will have to define a property
containing the list of one or more lyx files.
I was hoping to find a solution without adding a new property.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Lakshmi

Tharp, Joshua L, SOLGV wrote:
> Just specify "file" and "tofile" instead of "dir" and "todir" in the
> copy task.

Lakshmi Vempati                         email:lvempati@cdmtech.com
CDM Technologies Inc                    phone:(805) 541 3750 ext 248
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401