Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/05 12:18:47 UTC

Docker image for Ignite 1.6.0 release pull request

Hi, guys, what about the following https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/757?

Is already someone from DataGrid/Ignite working on official docker image for
1.6.0 release, or you can take a look into the pull request above I've
submitted.

Re: Docker image for Ignite 1.6.0 release pull request

Posted by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com>.
Updated Dockerfile/PR - reduce the generated Docker image size from 1.061GB
to 885MB.

Re: Docker image for Ignite 1.6.0 release pull request

Posted by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Aliaksandr!

I've reviewed and merge your changes to master.

Thank you for your contribution!

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Nikolay,