Posted to user@storm.apache.org by shahab <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 14:24:55 UTC

Deleting worker log files automatically,

Hello,

Out strom topology generates very large number of  worker log files over
time. I just wonder if there is any settings or method in Storm to remove
those log files periodically?

best,
/Shahab

Re: Deleting worker log files automatically,

Posted by NerdyNick <ne...@gmail.com>.
You can use org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender which roles at size (Maybe
date, not sure). Example:
http://2min2code.com/articles/log4j_intro/rolling_file_on_size_prop

Or you can use logrotate which is native installed or easy install from you
package manager on most linux distros.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com

Re: Deleting worker log files automatically,

Posted by shahab <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naresh Kosgi <na...@gmail.com>.