Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tb...@kcp.com on 2002/12/05 20:20:01 UTC

Multiple DataSource Problem

I am having trouble getting multiple datasources to work in my application.
I have searched the archives and found inofrmation on how to do it but the
solutions given are depricated.  Can anyone help me?

<data-sources>
            <data-source>
                  <set-property property="key" value="MRA"/>
                  <set-property property="driverClass" value
="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
                  <set-property property="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:
@147.101.104.63:1524:common"/>
                  <set-property property="user" value="MRA"/>
                  <set-property property="password" value="mralog"/>
            </data-source>
            <data-source>
                  <set-property property="key" value="PHONE_DB"/>
                  <set-property property="driverClass" value
="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
                  <set-property property="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:
@oid:1521:infoprd"/>
                  <set-property property="user" value="info_user"/>
                  <set-property property="password" value="info_user"/>
            </data-source>
      </data-sources>

try
    {
      ServletContext context = servlet.getServletContext();
      DataSource dataSource = (DataSource)
context.getAttribute(Action.DATA_SOURCE_KEY);
      conn = dataSource.getConnection();
      stmt = conn.createStatement();
      rs = stmt.executeQuery(sql);

 Thank you for your help