Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by "Forshaw, Kieran" <ki...@astrazeneca.com> on 2022/01/05 11:00:04 UTC

RE: Cyber Security Vulnerability Threat (CVE-2021-44228) - Impact on Apache Netbeans IDE 12.5 Application?

Hi,

Please let me know if there is any update on this.

Kieran Forshaw
Data Science Degree Apprentice

AstraZeneca
Pharmaceutical Technology & Development│Oral Product Development
Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2NA
kieran.forshaw@astrazeneca.com

Posted by Arvind Aprameya <ar...@oracle.com>.
Thank you for all your responses Geertjan !

regards,
Arvind

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.