Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Linda Brown <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2000/12/08 17:50:42 UTC

locale problems processing includes

I am trying to use an include in my xsl that calls a servlet.

The servlet needs the client locale for processing.

The problem is that the request to the servlet is created
and processed by the xalan classes residing on the server
and therefore the locale sent to the servlet is always the
locale of the server that the process in running on instead
of being the client locale.

Is there any way to ensure that the http header used to
process the includes has the information that I need?

I couldn't find anything in the api that would help me.

Thanks for your help.