Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org> on 2017/05/01 09:40:30 UTC

Re: Distributed Closures VS Executor Service

Hi,

The page [1] contains also workaround for IN operation. You can use JOIN
instead of IN.

Sergi,

Will this tip actual for 2.0 version yet?

1. https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-performance-and-
debugging#sql-performance-and-usability-considerations

Posted by kmandalas <Ky...@IRIworldwide.com>.
Dear all,

I have created a new Topic: "Ignite SQL Indexing Performance problems" since
the conversation has deviate a lot form the original subject.

Re: Distributed Closures VS Executor Service

Posted by kmandalas <Ky...@IRIworldwide.com>.
Hello,

I don't know about H2, I sent you link from apacheignite.readme.io which
describes that IN clause does not support Indexes when run on Ignite. Also
at my previous post I have sent a simply query using IN clause that has very
poor performance on Ignite even run only on local mode with less than 2
million entries.

So could you please provide a concrete feedback?

Re: Distributed Closures VS Executor Service

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Actually H2 can use index for IN operator, but using JOIN instead of IN may
be still useful.

Sergi