Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jignesh-NX01880 Kapadia <Ji...@us.michelin.com> on 2003/10/08 21:19:39 UTC

blank pages and duplicate pages while generating PDFs

Hi,
         I have a question on FOP. Here we are generating a .PDF file ussing a
PDF servlet. The out out contains sometimes a blank page in between and also
some of the pages are duplicated. I went through the code but could not find out
what pattent causes it.

Also we get a blank page at the end of .PDF generation.

have anybody run accross the same problem? can anybody suggest any solution?

Thanks,

Jignesh