Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Felix Thomas <fe...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 14:08:47 UTC

Multiple Datasource in sql or JDBC component

hello,

  From the document I could not find any option to use multiple datasource
for a single SQL statement . For example I have a Join to another table in
another oracle schema. Is it possible to be able to do that in camel sql or
JDBC componenet ?.
Or I will have to use a bean for that specific case ?

regards,
Fx

Re: Multiple Datasource in sql or JDBC component

Posted by fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks , will try this

Re: Multiple Datasource in sql or JDBC component

Posted by jtoepfer <jo...@gmail.com>.
fxthomas,

   I'm actually doing something similar.  I am using the sql component to
call my sql, which uses oracle database links to get to other data in
another database.  I believe if you can write a sql statement in something
like Squirrel SQL client, you should be able to use it in the sql component.

If you have any questions feel free to respond.

-J

-----
Josh Toepfer