Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hp...@comcast.net> on 2002/10/28 06:14:12 UTC

JSP Service

I have been trying to get the JSP Portlet service to work properly.

I am running JDK 1.4.1_1 with Tomcat 4.1.10

I am not sure why this is happening.  I have checked all the variables any
they point to the correct directories.    Has anyone else experienced this?

I have traced the error to the following line of code:

	try
        {
            if (isForward)
            {
                // forward the request to the JSP
                dispatcher.forward(data.getRequest(), data.getResponse());
            }
            else
            {

                data.getOut().flush();