Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 19:23:15 UTC

ATLAS-542 Backward incompatible changes

Hi all,

As part of changes in ATLAS-542 to make attribute names consistent across
Datasets and Process inherited types, "name" will represent shorter name
and "qualifiedName" will represent the fully qualified unique name which
uniquely idenitifies the entity.   One of the attribute names that
primarily changes as part of this is for hive_table type in which "name"
now represents the shorter table name and "qualifiedName" represents fully
qualified table name which was earlier modelled as "tableName" and "name"
respectively.

Please get back to me if you have further questions.

Thanks
Suma

Re: ATLAS-542 Backward incompatible changes

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <hy...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi everyone,

This is now committed to master. Please make note of the changes mentioned by Suma in the mail below.

Let us know if there is any issue you run into.

Thanks
hemanth