Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao Katta <sk...@telegea.com> on 2002/09/23 23:34:19 UTC

Hi

Folks,

How are you ?.

I have installed James 2.1a1 successfully on Solaris.

It was creating folders under james/var/inboxes etc.. without any
problem.

Can I give an absolute path to James for to create the folders some
where else ?.

I have updated config.xml as like following and stopped/started the
James;

<inboxRepository>
         <repository destinationURL="file:///var/mail/inboxes/"
type="MAIL"/>
      </inboxRepository>

However,I was not seeing any folders under /var/mail .
James was creating folders under james/var/mail/ still.

Please advice me.

Thanks,
Srinivas.