Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Clément Maignien <c....@edic-syliance.com> on 2005/08/04 15:00:37 UTC

RE : RE : Shift in browser url bar

Thanks for the advise Martin, but the problem is that when I don't put a <redirect/> in any of my <navigation-case> I get the problem again ... Am I doing something wrong in the navigation of my webApp ?
What do you mean by "where it is necessary" ? in which case ? What does actually do this <redirect/> tag ?

Thanks for your help Martin.
Regards, Clément