Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Muthusamy, Elavarasan" <El...@us.ing.com> on 2004/12/14 15:55:01 UTC

How to change the argument names

Hi,

I have deployed a webservice in axis server. I use stateless session bean to carry out the task. It takes two String arguments as input named businessName and serviceName. I want these two names should appear in the WSDL instead of "in0" and "in1". Is there any way to do it?

Thanks in advance,
Elavarasan.M

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Re: How to change the argument names

Posted by to...@gsk.com.
Or you can just change the names in the WSDL you have. If the service is
deployed as a wrapped service, then it shouldn't matter what names you
use.

Tony

Posted by Adrian Perez Jorge <ap...@ignos.com>.