Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2014/01/21 22:38:07 UTC

UDS support for mod_rewrite

FWIW, I'm looking into adding UDS support for mod_rewrite (et.al.)
by making the generic default reverse proxy worker UDS aware.

Re: UDS support for mod_rewrite

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Just added as http://svn.apache.org/r1560367 is my initial
effort. It requires that rewrite rules have [P,NE] to
avoid escaping the '|' in the path, but other than
that, it works as needed. I haven't stressed it though.