Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Artem Kuchin <ma...@itlegion.ru> on 2007/09/06 08:45:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Blocking big POST requests

Hello!

I have been looking through log file of our hosts and i need
a number of POST request to / with size of 1M.
There is no  script or anything on / on any host which can
process such POST requests.

Does anybody know what is this?

Another question is that all those post requests brought
about 500MB of traffic. As i understand, if i forbid using POST
on / then apache will still receive the whole request and only them
will give out the forbidden message, so the traffic will still be
there. Anyway to block it before POST  data is receieved?

--
Regards
Artem