Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 15:11:15 UTC

[proposal] - move junit sampler to 2.1 branch?

I'm thinking about moving the junit sampler stuff into the 2.1 branch, so
that it can continue to work without jdk1.5. The latest changes using
annotations makes it so java complains when I try to run with jdk1.4.2.

I'm also considering using the 2.1 branch for the reporting tool so that
users can use jdk1.4.2 with the tool.

peter

Re: [proposal] - move junit sampler to 2.1 branch?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
it doesn't affect other stuff.

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.