Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by kishore alajangi <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 17:27:35 UTC

column renaming issue in hive

Hi Experts,

After I changed the column names in hive table,m the result showing all
null values with new column names, if i query with select * from table
giving the actual values result, what could be the problem please explain
what should i do now, help me.

Kishore.

Re: column renaming issue in hive

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You would get help from Hive user mailing list:
https://hive.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

Cheers

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM, kishore alajangi <alajangikishore@gmail.com

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.