Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Manya Gulia <mg...@fordham.edu> on 2021/04/05 18:10:59 UTC

Echarts Installation Query

Dear Dev,

I hope you are doing well.

Hello, my name is Manya Gulia and I am currently a Finance student at Fordham University, New York. One of my professors asked me to check out Apache eCharts. I came across your email through Github. Echarts looks really cool but I don’t know how to download it and was wondering if you could help me. I know basic programming and downloaded the files but when I open them, it first shows me an error and when the application opens I see it says Source code not available. Do I have to manually put in the source code somewhere? I also tried downloading through homebrew (i have a mac) but that didn’t work either. I also couldn’t find any youtube tutorial on installation.
I am very confused regarding the installation and would greatly appreciate your help!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Manya Gulia.

Re: Echarts Installation Query

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manya,

The download instruction is available at
https://echarts.apache.org/en/download.html

If you don't have much experience with Javascript projects, I would suggest
you
use online platforms so that you don't have to download it at all.
Here are some links:
https://codepen.io/Ovilia/pen/dyYWXWM
https://codesandbox.io/s/mystifying-bash-2uthz.

Thanks