Posted to user@ode.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/12/26 23:34:30 UTC

Servicemix mapper with soap Message

I have created a soap message, it fails.
I posted a snippet of it on this list previously.
Im using a MessageFactory to create a very easy soap message, using
java Service Assembly.  Never gets to BPEL Processing.
I tracked it into code and here is where it gows goodby.
I printerd out all the values that are being looked at here and most are
empty.
Can someone tell my how to fix it?

                    foiled by the following line in ServicemixMapper.java;

 // servicemix-http has a (bad) habit of placing the SOAP body content
directly in the normalized message
            QName elementName = part.getElementName();
            if (elementName != null &&
elementName.getLocalPart().equals(msg.getLocalName())
                    &&
elementName.getNamespaceURI().equals(msg.getNamespaceURI())) {
                pdata = msg;
            }

Re: Servicemix mapper with soap Message

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.
I am sending a XML soap envelope from a
java based Service Assmbly to an Endpoint that happens
to be a BPEL Assembly, then from the BPEL SA to many
other BPEL SA's and also many other JAVA SA's.  ALl the
Java Service Asssmblies are connected to the LW-Container
of Servicemix.  Way too much code to post.

Posted by XGuy <il...@yahoo.com>.
Was it a JMS on SOAP message?

Posted by XGuy <il...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry about the message that appears half-done. I could try this on my
machine and see if I can try my hand at it.

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.

Posted by XGuy <il...@yahoo.com>.