Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/09/27 23:40:52 UTC

[VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
more +1's?
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.
> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
> more +1's?

+1
John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
> more +1's?

Welcome, Andrew.  I've sent the appropriate emails to have your
account setup.

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Steffen Schwigon wrote:

>Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:
>

>>Can I get two more +1's?
>>

>I'm quite unfamiliar with this (apache style?) vote culture. Could
>someone please give me a pointer to where I can learn about that, if
>there is something to learn about.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html

martin

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.

Posted by Steffen Schwigon <sc...@webit.de>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:
> Can I get two more +1's?

I'm quite unfamiliar with this (apache style?) vote culture. Could
someone please give me a pointer to where I can learn about that, if
there is something to learn about.

(Greeti+Tha)nX
Steffen
--
Steffen Schwigon <sc...@webit.de>

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hi, I may as well send mine too.  +1.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 17:40, Daniel Rall wrote:
> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
> more +1's?

+1

> --
>
> Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>
--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Steffen Schwigon <sc...@webit.de>.

Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.
> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
> more +1's?

+1
John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 17:40, Daniel Rall wrote:
> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
> more +1's?

+1

Posted by Leonard Richardson <le...@collab.net>.
>> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
>> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
>> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
>> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
>> more +1's?
	I second, +1.

Leonard

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by Leonard Richardson <le...@collab.net>.
>> Andrew Evers has been providing many excellent and digestable patches
>> lately, and backed them up with great discussion on the list.  Seeing
>> as how I'm not able to keep up with all the patches on my own, I
>> propose that he be given commit access to the CVS repo.  Can I get two
>> more +1's?
	I second, +1.

Leonard

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Andrew Evers

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.
+1

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.
+1