Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu> on 2015/02/27 21:04:24 UTC

Ubuntu Eclipse Setup for VQuery

Hey all,

I ran into two errors while running the commands to setup the code on
eclipse:

1. Major.Minor Error 51.0--this was because I had installed jdk 6. Usually
people won't do this. But I feel it's a nice idea to mention which jdk
version is compatible with the project.

2.Now it installs everything fine, but fails at XTest and so doesn't get
benchmark--runs into java.lang.AssertionError:
EXPECTED_RESULT_GOT_DIFFERENT_RESULT error. I'm not sure if this is an
error with my configuration or with the code. I got the latest version of
maven.

Here is the error file for details.

Thanks,
Shivani

Re: Ubuntu Eclipse Setup for VQuery

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.
mvn clean helped resolve the issue.

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.
My bad, for not checking that out! Thanks though.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Yep, makes sense. Did that.

Thanks,
Till