Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Ulhas Bhole(IONA)" <ul...@iona.com> on 2007/07/16 12:40:03 UTC

Require developer privilage on Jira to pickup JIRA issue CXF-790.

Hi,

I do not see option on CXF Jira to assign a issue to myself. Can someone
add my name to the list of developers so that I can assign the issue to
me and start looking at it? I am already a committer on CXF.

Here is the JIRA I will be looking at.

Ulhas Bhole

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: Require developer privilage on Jira to pickup JIRA issue CXF-790.

Posted by "Bhole, Ulhas" <ul...@iona.com>.
Thanks Dan.

-- Ulhas Bhole

--