Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2002/12/20 17:11:10 UTC

[FRIDAY] a javascript a day keeps the server away... [WAS: RE: How does LookupDispatchAction lookup.]

Oh come on!

Dont you know that the latest research suggests a little javascript is good
for your heart. Oh wait a second - thats beer.

Well I guess its that day of the week again ;-)

And for a practical example of just how useful javascript can be check out
this oddity I found while looking for a tree widget to use for my
navigation:
http://dhtmlnirvana.com/landoftrees/

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
I dont know how to best describe that page.
Its like a twisted mixture of lame and compelling at the same time.

I dont know what its designer was on at the time he wrote it, but I want
some...

lol

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.