Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Diego Azevedo <da...@esec.com.br> on 2018/01/05 17:43:50 UTC

Issues with Java 9

Tilman,

As requested, I just tried doing a clean build with JDK 9 Profile, using
maven, and it failed on the tools subproject. Test failures.

System info:

Java Version: 9.0.1 (Oracle vendor)
OS: Mac OS X 10.13.2
Locale: en_BR
encoding: UTF-8

Usage:
$ cd ~/Downloads/pdfbox-2.0.8/
$ mvn clean install -Pjdk9 >> logMaven.txt

this logMaven.txt is available on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SeDWFE9t-fwMP-0eFOzlL_GaqXMf4qLi

--
[]'s

Diego Azevedo