Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Ince <si...@opendemand.com> on 2007/06/06 23:01:47 UTC

jakarta input taglib libraries

I am trying to download 1.2 taglib-input but I only see 1.0 on the jakarata
site. I am missing something?
Does taglib-input 1.2 support EL expression? e.g. can I do the following.
<input:radio name="durationType[${counter}]}" value="count"
default="${durationType}"  />

Steve

Re: jakarta input taglib libraries

Posted by Stephen Ince <si...@opendemand.com>.
Kris,
  That helps a lot. I was going crazy looking for 1.2.

Steve
Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.