Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/18 05:09:51 UTC

Wookie JIRA

I noticed that Wookie has a JIRA keyword named "Apache Wookie"
compared to all the other projects that only use the a keyword like
"Wookie". Was this done un purpose,  otherwise should we follow the
patter used by all other projects, which makes it easier to find the
project by typing the first project letter when creating new bugs.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

RE: Wookie JIRA