Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2005/09/15 17:36:25 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] Re: [nutch] - http.max.delays: retry later issue?

Lukas,

THe end of your messages shows that you got things right.  Yes, in that
scenarios your fetching will take longer, simply because one host so
many more URLs than others.

As for what is considered a host, I believe it's a full host name (e.g.
www.example.com), not a domain nor the IP (even though, as you say, a
single host name may actually be mapped to multiple physical machines,
and a single physical server can host multiple distinct hosts).

Otis