Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 11:14:27 UTC

Re: wrapper for http://www.eyecon.ro/bootstrap-slider/

Hi,

I have added all the essential features I need for my project. You can see
the result in action here

http://ns331816.ip-188-165-220.eu/demo/slider

I will for sure add more features while integrating it with my project...
But for now we have a minimal working integration. Please feel free to
comment and suggest :-)

Cheers and happy new year to all of you celebrating new year around this
date :-)

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/pull/575

Created a new PR with a proper title

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Tobias Soloschenko <

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

thank you for checking it and for your contributions! :-)

I suggest to first create a PR against wicket-bootstrap 6.x. It would be great to create a package for it and write some unit tests. After it is integrated with all changes of comments in the PR it can easily be cherry picked for other branches and of course changed / simplified for the newer java versions. This way it is integrated within all branches with less work to do.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.