Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ryan Austin <re...@ucsd.edu> on 2002/12/10 03:20:43 UTC

om directory missing?

Can anyone tell me why after I run ant to build
the newapp, that WEB-INF/src/java/PACKAGE/newapp/om doesn't exist?
WEB-INF/src/java/PACKAGE/newapp/modules is there, but no om?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: om directory missing?

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:20, you wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why after I run ant to build
> the newapp, that WEB-INF/src/java/PACKAGE/newapp/om doesn't exist?
> WEB-INF/src/java/PACKAGE/newapp/modules is there, but no om?

Were there any errors running "ant init"?

-- Rodney

Re: om directory missing?

Posted by Ryan Austin <re...@ucsd.edu>.
Hi Rodney,

I tried running ant init again and it worked this time.
It must have been that I used ant 1.5.1 to run 'ant' in the tdk directory,
then installed 1.4.1 after ant init failed. I went back and ran 'ant' in the
tdk directory with ant 1.4.1 and everything worked this time.

Thanks,
Ryan

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>