Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/05 15:11:23 UTC

Error while running cordova

Hello

I am a newbie.

I installed cordova for windows. I was playing around a bit with the
startup (https://cordova.apache.org/).

When I try to run cordova for android, i get the following error:

Built the following apk(s):

 D:\Saksham\cordova\DaTaraMandal\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk
Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions
ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\sdk (recommended
setting)
ANDROID_HOME=undefined (DEPRECATED)
Using Android SDK: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\sdk
Command failed with exit code 1: apkanalyzer manifest target-sdk
D:\Saksham\cordova\DaTaraMandal\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk

*'sh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program
or batch file.*

Any idea what to do?

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Mahatma Gandhi"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool