Posted to user@any23.apache.org by "Svensson, Lars" <L....@dnb.de> on 2018/07/24 09:13:25 UTC

Configuring the NTriplesWriter used by org.apache.any23.writer.TripleHandler

Greetings all,

When using the NTriplesWriter, I wanted to configure it to write unicode points as escape sequences. I tried to subclass org.apache.any23.writer.TripleHandler and overwrite the access to the org.eclipse.rdf4j.rio.ntriples.NTriplesWriter but couldn't do that since the access to the NTriplesWriter is package protected. I ended up copying the code which seems a bit clunky...

Is there a chance you could make access to the NTriplesWriter in TripleHandler protected instead of package protected in order to allow for better subclassing?

Thanks,

Lars