Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Day, Michael-IBM/TT" <Mi...@Nextel.com> on 2002/09/19 15:20:52 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.9 locks up

Has anyone had any problems with Tomcat 4.1.9 + Struts and multiple requests?  If I refresh a page multiple times (around 50), Tomcat will completely stop responding to ALL requests.  I have to kill the java processes.  I have no idea how to figure out what is causing this (Struts code, my code, or Tomcat's code).  Does anyone have any suggestions, and better yet, has anyone else experienced this problem?

RE: Tomcat 4.1.9 locks up

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Not yet.  I've got it on the laptop, but mostly use JBoss for
dev-redeploy-test cycle.

I'm sure I'll need to test XMLMessageResources with all of the above before
I release it.

Thanx

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>