Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Grady, Brendan J [US] (MS)" <Br...@ngc.com> on 2020/04/29 14:51:41 UTC

RE: EXT :Re: Enable Free Text Indexing in web.rya

Thanks for the reply David.

I actually was just looking over this bug report from 2016 regarding the use of indexers with web.rya:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-70

While the bug is still open, looks like you provided an example in the comments for how to edit the sprint config to get it working.  I checked over all the class references there and it looks like it should still work with RyA 4.   Plan to give it a shot.

Thanks,
Brendan