Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Li Jin <ic...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/03 21:23:29 UTC

[Java] Help with setting up nightly snapshot java artifacts

Hi All,

I started to taking a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1234 and it ends up be to
pretty permission heavy (requires committer or PMC). I think it should be
useful to other project, for instance Spark, to use the latest Arrow for
development.

I am wondering if some committer or PMC on the Java side can help move this
forward?

Thanks,
Li

Re: [Java] Help with setting up nightly snapshot java artifacts

Posted by Li Jin <ic...@gmail.com>.
Add Antony who proposed a jerkins config and instructions here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1234?focusedCommentId=16094420&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16094420

Wes,

Thanks for stepping up. From my understanding, the jenkins config Antony
proposed checks out arrow from github and then run "mvn clean deploy" under
java, which will publish snapshot artifacts to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.

Antony, do you have some comments?

Li

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.