Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/07/17 02:38:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Add Haonan Hou as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that after discussion and vote among PPMC groups, and publicity on IPMC mailing list, Haonan Hou is nominated as a new PPMC of IoTDB.

Haonan has joined the IoTDB community for more than 10 months and is always active in the mailing list. He mainly focuses on the new TsFile structure, online upgrade tools, documentations. He also contributes a lot for the propagation of IoTDB and resolving users' problems in the github issues.

Now, let's welcome Haonan!

Best,
--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Haonan Hou as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Thank you, Xiangwei!

Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Haonan, Congratulations!!!

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Haonan Hou as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations,Haonan!

Thanks!

runhuster@foxmail.com

From: Haonan Hou
Date: 2020-07-17 20:22
To: dev@iotdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Haonan Hou as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Thank you guys again:)

Posted by 田原 <ti...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Congrats, Haonan!

Best,
---------------
Yuan Tian

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Congratulations Haonan also from my side : )
Keep up the good work!

Julian

Am 17.07.20, 08:18 schrieb "Haonan Hou" <hh...@outlook.com>:

    Hi,

    Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

    BR,
    Haonan Hou

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Hi,