Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 14:30:34 UTC

Axis2 powered by logo

Hi guys,

Please find attached a 'powered by Axis2 logo'.

I felt this will give the opportunity to other products which use Axis2 to
give the desired recognition to Axis2.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks & regards,

Chatra

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that would be the logical thing to do :-)

-Chatra

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
2 and 4 kinda cool tough :)

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.

On 9/27/07, Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached are different versions of 'Axis2 powered' logo (1-5). It may be a
> good idea to have a few variations of it so it would be possible to use one
> that will fit different application UIs.
>
> Let's decide what we want to use officially and what we want to discard
> from images 1 to 5.
>
> My personal favorites are 3, 4 & 5
>
> Thanks,
> Chatra
>

> On 9/26/07, sumedha rubasinghe < sumedha.r@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1 for powered by logo..
> >
> > But wouldn't it look nice if we have a width & height reduced?
> >
> > IMO most of the potential web applications would use it in their footer
> > area & i think height (especially) is bit too large to be used in a footer.
> >
> > /sumedha

Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 for powered by Logo. Sound nicer...

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the "Axis2 Powered" logo.
After finalizing we can include it in all plugin wizards.
thanks
Lahiru

On 9/24/07, Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I prefer "powered". Also I think the suggested logo looks a bit "fat". Can
> we get a sleeker looking design. May be we could omit the image of the gear,
> which will enable us to reduce the image width.
>
> -- Azeez
>
> On 9/21/07, Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have attached an edited version of the logo, an 'Axis2 Inside' logo.
> > Anyone is welcome to make further changes to it.
> >
> > But I'm in favor of 'Axis2 powered' (first image)    :-)
> >
> > -Chatra
> >
> > On 9/21/07, Srinath Perera < hemapani@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > :), has "intel inside" changed to "intel powered"? may be It is time
> > > to me to buy a new computer!!
> > > thanks
> > > Srinath

> > > changed now!

> > > be used.

> > > use Axis2 to

> > > http://www.opensource.lk/

> > > --

> Thanks
> Afkham Azeez
>
> http://www.wso2.org
> GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9  B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: Axis2 powered by logo

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
I prefer "powered". Also I think the suggested logo looks a bit "fat". Can
we get a sleeker looking design. May be we could omit the image of the gear,
which will enable us to reduce the image width.

-- Azeez

On 9/21/07, Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have attached an edited version of the logo, an 'Axis2 Inside' logo.
> Anyone is welcome to make further changes to it.
>
> But I'm in favor of 'Axis2 powered' (first image)    :-)
>
> -Chatra
>
> On 9/21/07, Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > :), has "intel inside" changed to "intel powered"? may be It is time
> > to me to buy a new computer!!
> > thanks
> > Srinath
> >
> > > Beauty? ;-) U r getting soft in your old age ..
> > >
> > > "Powered" is the more normal thing IMO and even Intel Inside has
> > changed now!
> > >
> > > Anyway, either is fine .. we need to run this by PRC before it can be
> > used.
> > >
> > > Sanjiva.

> > Axis2 to

> > > --
> > > Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
> > > Founder & Director; Lanka Software Foundation;
> > http://www.opensource.lk/
> > > Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
> > > Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://www.apache.org/
> > > Visiting Lecturer; University of Moratuwa; http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/