Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Chris Owens <ch...@live.com.au> on 2015/03/24 08:55:48 UTC

AppendContentStream

Hey everyone,
I may have overlooked something here, but I can't seem to find a way to reset an "in progress" content stream.
If my client crashes during the append process will my content stream then be stuck in limbo? I can't restart as any subsequent requests will be appended to the incomplete stream and corrupt the file. I also can't pass isLastChunk=true through as the repository will attempt to process the incomplete document.
Is there a way to work around this or reset the stream that abides by the spec?
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/os/CMIS-v1.1-os.html#x1-29700019
Thanks,Chris

Re: AppendContentStream

Posted by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com>.