Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cdatta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/06 15:11:25 UTC

Re: SolrCloud CDCR with 3+ DCs

Hi Amrit, Thanks for your response.

We wiped out our complete installation and started a fresh one. Now the
multi-direction replication is working but we are seeing errors related to
the authentication sporadically.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandi Datta

Re: SolrCloud CDCR with 3+ DCs

Posted by Amrit Sarkar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I am not sure about how the Authentication band aid feature will
work, the mentioned stackoverflow link. It is about time we include basic
authentication support in CDCR.