Posted to user@struts.apache.org by S Arvind <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 15:01:56 UTC

Struts 2 Rest plugin without automatic configuration of both actions and results

Hi All,

Currently a webapplication is designed without automatic configuration. But
recently planned to implement REST plugin. When read the docs it is
provided that it will work on autoconfiguration. But is there any way to
override it.

Such as to use current struts.xml for mappings with new REST urls and its
formats are specified in it. as like url format which we provide in Spring
framework and RestEASy (@RequestMapping(value="/entity/{id}/delete.htm",
method = RequestMethod.GET))

Arvind S

"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were
to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison

Re: Struts 2 Rest plugin without automatic configuration of both actions and results

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
we here try to remove the struts.xml become all annonation

http://java.net/projects/s2restplugins/pages/Home

@Action(name = "/hello")
@Results({ @Result(name = "success", location = "/WEB-INF/view/hello.jsp") })

@Action(name = "/profile")
public class ProfileAction {
@Action(name = "/list", method = HttpMethod.GET)

i love to review someone that share your code that using the default
rest plugins :) esp implement CRUD